- Amazon Sales Rank: #4041 in Video Games
- Brand: Southpeak
- Model: 50018
- Released on: 2009-02-10
- ESRB Rating: Mature
- Platforms: Windows Vista, Windows XP
- Format: DVD-ROM
- Dimensions: 1.00 pounds
- Absorbing fantasy story with spectacular landscapes and figures. Attractive heroine in Anime style. Learn to play easily - wide range of development possibilities.
- Special mode for a heroine with demonic forces. Innovative Blade Gun for firing projectiles and for close combat. Role-playing elements to improve skills and enhance weapons.
- Over 20 types of magic in different classes. Around 40 different scenarios (Indoor and Outdoor). Alternative endings, depending on player's actions.
- Hidden Power-ups hook players to explore levels. Over 30 different classes of opponent. Powerful Boss opponents with fantastic design.
- Cinematic stylistic devices like Bullet-Time. Various difficulty levels - from Beginner to Pro.
Product Description"X-Blades" offers action-packed enjoyment in fantastic Hack-and-Slash style. Using various weapons, spells and tactics, the player must fight his way through many indoor and outdoor levels, killing hordes of monsters on the way. The story, exciting and rich in variety with numerous cut scenes not only motivates the player, it also cleverly interlinks the individual levels. Besides the ‘normal’ monsters, there are also "Monster Generators", which ceaselessly create new creatures (and of course powerful Boss opponents) for the game world. Hidden Power-ups and coins ensure that the player is rewarded for exploring a level. Some locations can only be reached by bold and daring leap/jump combinations. The player will only achieve success in the game if he makes use of the extensive system for the further development of the heroine Ayumi - Experience Points earned, for example, must be converted to Skills. There are various Power-ups available to help the player as well, like combat techniques, magic, weapon enhancement and teleportation and the right mix will lead to success. Apart from that, the use of skills on the "good or bad side" also affects the finale. Depending on player actions, two different game endings await the heroine Ayumi - and that in itself is a hook for players.