El Tigre - PlayStation 2
- Amazon Sales Rank: #24853 in Video Games
- Brand: THQ
- Released on: 2008-03-11
- ESRB Rating: Everyone
- Number of discs: 1
- Platform: PlayStation2
- Original language:English
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: .25" h x5.50" w x7.50" l,.38 pounds
- Bonus Character: Unlock White Pantera after the first play-through.
- Collect Macho (from Macho tokens, defeating enemies, and completing levels within the bonus time-limit) to defeat bosses and advance the story.
- Deeply Themed Around El Tigre characters, settings, and situations!
- Features a New Villain created specifically for the game by the show's creator--introducing Mikla, Prince of Doom!
- Race Against the Clock for the Best Times in Four Punchy, Fast-Paced Performing Levels: Miracle City, Calavera Mesa, Old Cememtary, and AzTech Ruins.
The action centers on Manny Rivera, a 13-year-old Mexican-American boy living in Miracle City, Mexico. He owns a magic belt that lets him gain super powers by turning the buckle and changing into El Tigre, the brave and powerful tiger. His powers include sharp retractable claws that can cut through almost anything, shooting out his hand like a grappling hook, super strength, and a super jumping ability. However, he frequently wavers between using them for good like his heroic father Rodolfo, who is the superhero White Pantera, or for mischief and selfish reasons, like his villainous grandfather Grandpapi, who is also the evil super-villain Puma Loco. In this game, Mikla, Prince of Doom, and His AzTechs Attack Miracle City. Mikla turns the city's super-villains against each other so he can take over. The Rivera Family gets into some trouble when Puma Loco and White Pantera are kidnapped. El Tigre must enlist friends Frida and Black Cuervo to save his Dad and Grandpapi!See Details